1. How do we start the process?
Call us at 208-371-5458 or use the Contact Us page to discuss your product photography project in general. It will give us an idea of what you are looking for and allow us to answer any questions you may have.
2. How much does your photography cost?
Our Product Photography rates are sliding scale based and dependent on the number of images needed for your job. Multiple image rates begin at $65 per image.
3. How do we get our products to you?
For customers within the Treasure Valley, you can drop them off at our centrally located studio in Boise. For those customers outside of the area, you can ship your products to us using the carrier of your choice.
4. How will our product photography images be delivered?
Once we receive final payment, all of your product images will be posted on our secure web-gallery where you can download them at your convenience. We will store the images online for a period of 30 days and archive them thereafter .
5. How long will it take you to photograph our products?
Most projects take 5 to 10 business days from the date we receive your product.
6. Can we get different color backgrounds?
White is the ideal color for making your products stand out and used most often for e-commerce usage but you can choose any other color or background of your choice.
7. What is the difference between white background and background removal (Transparent Masking)?
8. What is extensive re-touching?
Extensive photo re-touching is when when an image needs more time than usual to correct imperfections due to manufacturers errors, labels that have scratches, products that are not in the best shape, discoloration etc. Products that are highly reflective like black, silver, gold, or chrome will require additional time to edit.
9. Do you guarantee satisfaction?
Absolutely! We will re-shoot any product image you are not satisfied with, and we will re-shoot it until you are satisfied.
10. How do I pay for your services?
We accept checks and all major credit cards.
11. Can you shoot my products at my location?
Yes. Additional fees may apply.
12. Do I own the final images?
Complete rights of usage are assigned to you.